You need to have a colonoscopy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ya, I was diagnosed with internal hemmorhoids when I had my polyp removed. My symptoms are going away the more fiber I intake. Whole grain stuff, veggiez,fruits, and lots of water. I thought about trying metamucil as well. I need to diet anyway, I'm sick of being fat.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya, I was diagnosed with internal hemmorhoids when I had my polyp removed. My symptoms are going away the more fiber I intake. Whole grain stuff, veggiez,fruits, and lots of water. I thought about trying metamucil as well. I need to diet anyway, I'm sick of being fat.

I am so regular you can set a clock by it. 2x a day, ton of fiber, low cholesterol, BP was 118/77, and that was after having a bad day. I can go weeks without a problem, then one day....and I'll be fine for weeks after. I drink so much water its ridiculous. My kidneys hate me.

jimeradams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a colonoscopy done back in December, as I turned 50 last July. The MoviPrep I took for the clean out was just absolutely nasty, but it did the job! Doc found & removed two small polyps, the first benign & the other pre-cancerous. So I get to do it all again in 5 years! But all-in-all, not too bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom