Your Super Bowl food???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Homemade cheese and onion enchiladas are in the oven as I type. Oh, with homemade salsa.
Dang that sounds good!

I'm at work until it's over (I wouldn't be watching anyway), so yeah, stopped by Arbys on the way in so that's what I'll be having.

Everyone enjoy your good vittles!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a bologna log on the traeger. Trying to decide if I want to pull it of in a bit, dice it, sauce it bbq style (it’s slathered in mustard and various rubs now) and throw it back on the smoker to make some sort of bologna burnt ends.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There’s a Super Bowl? Will any of the poor oppressed millionaires be taking a knee during the National Anthem to protest getting paid millions to play a game?
i guess there always got to be somebody who has to say something that has nothing to do with the post but they cant help themselves ^^^^ not sure why people got to be like that

we are having wings homemade queso and tortilla chips and my wifes made from scratch pizza

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i guess there always got to be somebody who has to say something that has nothing to do with the post but they cant help themselves ^^^^ not sure why people got to be like that

we are having wings homemade queso and tortilla chips and my wifes made from scratch pizza
Yep. All the people who said they were never watching pro football again seem to be planning to eat well while they watch the game.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep. All the people who said they were never watching pro football again seem to be planning to eat well while they watch the game.
so maybe they changed their minds about the nfl and want to watch the game with the family and friends. maybe they like a team that's playing today and want to watch because of that. whatever the reason they are watching and even if they changed their minds what do you care? if you dont like the nfl or any sports dont watch i promise we dont care what you do and we wont call you out because of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom