Your Super Bowl food???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
so maybe they changed their minds about the nfl and want to watch the game with the family and friends. maybe they like a team that's playing today and want to watch because of that. whatever the reason they are watching and even if they changed their minds what do you care? if you dont like the nfl or any sports dont watch i promise we dont care what you do and we wont call you out because of it
You seem to care a lot. It’s a free country. I won’t watch those who disrespect it. You do you.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
so maybe they changed their minds about the nfl and want to watch the game with the family and friends. maybe they like a team that's playing today and want to watch because of that. whatever the reason they are watching and even if they changed their minds what do you care? if you dont like the nfl or any sports dont watch i promise we dont care what you do and we wont call you out because of it apparently you do care, lol
Yeah!! what he said! lol
I haven't changed my mind, so no special Thuperbowl chow here. I am making venison jerky and watching Uncle Ted.

Everyone else enjoy though.

LittleLoggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DD4677C5-DF56-45ED-ABBD-BC00585C2298.jpeg
FCDBDAC7-F725-48AE-8E2A-7127C1F18B11.jpeg

Smoked queso.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really folks why argue about something an turn it into political bull crap? We have enough of that already. Those that want to use this event as a family get together go for it eat an enjoy, those who are consumed with politics enjoy your path as well. Life to short to point fingers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom