Yuengling Traditional Lager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like it but I think part of that is because I can’t always get it when I want it. Not sure id like it as much if it was always available. Their new flight beer is quite tasty as well.

blacktot

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't drank yuengling in years. I liked their october special which had a bit of pumpkin flavor. It's good and relatively cheap, but I'm only getting it when I visit family in texas.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to be done.

anakin.jpeg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've spent some time in both AL and PA. Widely available in both. I'm looking forward to it coming to OK.
I've been hearing it's coming here for 5 years at least. I'm no longer holding my breath. It was once my favorite beer by a long ways but now I'm not sure. It's been so long since I've had any Yuengling I can't compare it to my current favorite which is Stella Artois. They are both very good beers.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone who lives in my cul-de-sac has switched to it. We were going to Fort Smith but switched to Wichita Falls.
I'm the only guy in the group that's more partial to the Light. Everyone else prefers the Traditional. The Black & Tan is good once in a while too. The Hershey's is a must try at least once.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Supposed to be coming here now that they've opened a brewery in Texas. I have my father in law bring it from Arkansas when he comes, or I pick it up if I'm ever close to AR.

Their Black & Tan is probably my favorite beer. Leinenkugels made a Bavarian Dunkel that was excellent, but was seasonal, and they discontinued it. So I grab the Black & Tan when I'm able. I drink more whiskey in the cooler months, so I'm already transitioning.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Supposed to be coming here now that they've opened a brewery in Texas. I have my father in law bring it from Arkansas when he comes, or I pick it up if I'm ever close to AR.

Their Black & Tan is probably my favorite beer. Leinenkugels made a Bavarian Dunkel that was excellent, but was seasonal, and they discontinued it. So I grab the Black & Tan when I'm able. I drink more whiskey in the cooler months, so I'm already transitioning.

I think they’re just in a partnership with Coors. That’s why they are brewing in Texas.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have never had Yuengling Traditional Lager. Is it anything like Amberbock? I used to drink enough of that, on tap, to float a battleship.

The more I drank beer over time I liked it darker and darker. My favorites are porters and stouts. Imperial porters or stouts are even better.

I don't drink much beer these days so I have drank whiskey mostly lately, but even it's down to a trickle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom