Zombie shooters in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Z Sr.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yearly is $10.00 and life is $75.00 ( we hope everyone gets 30 + years out of a life!!!!!) Our local club donated a Benelli 12 Guage to be given away to one lucky member out of the first 250 to join up. The range did stipulate, that you have to shoot at least one match at their facility, if you have any plans of coming to the Raleigh, NC area anytime soon, let me know and I'll hold ticket #249 for you !!!!

John Z Sr.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Target manufacturer just called, prototype is ready !!!!! Off to check it out!!!! Overall size is 18" wide by 30" tall, so they will work with all the stuff we already have as far as stands and drop turners etc. but the head and shoulders are rounded off and the only scoring ring is "good" "Alpha and Charlie"/ "down 0 and down 1" areas and "not good" Delta and down 3 with "ZK" for the head (zombie kill)

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Target manufacturer just called, prototype is ready !!!!! Off to check it out!!!! Overall size is 18" wide by 30" tall, so they will work with all the stuff we already have as far as stands and drop turners etc. but the head and shoulders are rounded off and the only scoring ring is "good" "Alpha and Charlie"/ "down 0 and down 1" areas and "not good" Delta and down 3 with "ZK" for the head (zombie kill)

Good deal! If I'm ever up that way I'll defintely check it out! Best of luck on your venture!!!

John Z Sr.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No Paypal yet, we still use the good 'ole USPS. Of course you get a cool Lifetime card, show it anytime and Zombies will fear you and Chicks will dig you and guys will want to be just like you !!!! I'll start putting you together a package with score sheets and rules and stuff and get it sent out. Tee shirts and bumper stickers should be done about a week and we'll get some your way. I'll get you stage details on the first 2 classifier stages, the first is "El Zombiedente" and I still need a cool name for the second one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom