GIVEAWAY: Bullet Pens for January! 4 Winners - VOTE Here to Enter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which finish do you prefer in Bullet Pens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA Members,

Here we are in a new year and once again I'm very pleased to be supporting Oklahoma Shooters Association and to be involved with all of the fine members here.

To enter in this giveaway, it's the same as normal, VOTE in the poll. You can post in the thread all you want, but your VOTE is your only entry.

The entry period will last the remainder of January and there will be a total of FOUR WINNERS chosen. The winners will have their choice of any of the Cross style Bullet Pens that I offer. The entire lineup of options can be seen at www.theMIGHTYPENco.com

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_Lights_cbd049df.jpg

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run from now until the evening of Tuesday, January 31st. On that night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use randompicker.com as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winners. The winners names will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm and can also publicly be seen on the randompicker website along with the ability to ensure your name was included for fairness.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, you can pickup your prize at Franson Firearms, located just east of Sheridan at 6813 E 15th, Tulsa OK. Franson Firearms is an authorized reseller of the MIGHTY PEN co. products and has a display setup in their store as well. If you're outside of Tulsa, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up at Franson Firearms sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

I truly enjoy being associated with and supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors, high quality Bullet Keyrings and other forms of modern, functional trench art.

A big thanks to Mike a.k.a. MHPhoto for his outstanding photos too!

VOTE in the poll to enter and Good luck!

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_Lights_e35366ff.jpg

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_Lights_a5e99bf2.jpg

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_Lights_810b330a.jpg

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_Lights_6f17a1b8.jpg

i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_Lights_e345e603.jpg

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, but is there any way to get a nickle .50BMG razor? I really want one, but I hate brass.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious, but is there any way to get a nickle .50BMG razor? I really want one, but I hate brass.

I have considered it. I've not done it yet just due to the extra cost and increase in price that it would require and I'm not sure the demand is there to make it a normally offered product. That said, I'm always open to doing one-off custom items at some agreed rate. What finish would you want on the razor head? Are you wanting a Mach 3 or DE?

FYI, I do now offer the Mach 3 in a Chrome head as well. They have one in stock over at Franson Firearms and I'll be making it available on the website soon.

You might also consider the .375 H&H razor that I'm doing too. It's available in both brass and nickel.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice...and Thank You again for doing this ....Brass

Thanks!!!!

Once again, thank you for holding these giveaways.

Another giveaway? You're too generous :)

It's certainly my pleasure and definitely a win/win with respect to the advertising. You guys should really thank Kelly for the oportunity because the giveaways are tied into the advertising on the site. It's all because of him that I'm able to advertise here, provide the giveaways as part of it and benefit you guys at the same time.

The best part of all of it is I get to meet a lot of members face to face and hopefully draw some attention to OSA to bring in even more people. We have a great 2A community here in Oklahoma and I'm just happy to be involved and participating at any level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom