GIVEAWAY: Bullet Pens for January! 4 Winners - VOTE Here to Enter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which finish do you prefer in Bullet Pens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks

I like the idea of voting in a poll rather than trying to go through umpteen pages trying to pick a number that someone else hasn't already picked. Much much much easier.

That said, i do appreciate all the giveaways by you guys that do theses things. It is very generous. We all thank you very much.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a brass and love it but Id like to have a nickle to go with it. Both sweet looking.
I think you should try a 7.62 x 54 laquer coated.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have considered it. I've not done it yet just due to the extra cost and increase in price that it would require and I'm not sure the demand is there to make it a normally offered product. That said, I'm always open to doing one-off custom items at some agreed rate. What finish would you want on the razor head? Are you wanting a Mach 3 or DE?

FYI, I do now offer the Mach 3 in a Chrome head as well. They have one in stock over at Franson Firearms and I'll be making it available on the website soon.

You might also consider the .375 H&H razor that I'm doing too. It's available in both brass and nickel.

Definitely the DE head. The .375 sounds like a good option too.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely the DE head. The .375 sounds like a good option too.

I'll look into some plating for the BMG cases again and see what can be done. :)

If you want to try the .375, it has a smaller copy of a Gillette Tech head on it and it's basically about the same size as those old razors from the 30s and 40s. The price point on those is only $19.95 too so it gets you in the game with a little less out of pocket too.

All of my DE razors are threaded the same as those old vintage razors too, so you can even switch up the head if you have an old one and wanted to try it.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted Nickel because I've already got a Brass one :D

From looking at that pic, you need to make a "weathered" one that looks like old brass - that would be kick-ass man.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted Nickel because I've already got a Brass one :D

From looking at that pic, you need to make a "weathered" one that looks like old brass - that would be kick-ass man.

I think I can hook up a brother who hooked me up with some brass... :)

I can actually do a weathered look with tarnished brass and antiqued copper fittings. I'll put one together in the coming weeks and post a pic to see if y'all like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom