Be careful in thunder alley..... Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just left the game an hour and a half ago and there was a shooting about 20 yards away from my son and I (we were in my pickup). I saw at least one maybe two hit. One didn't look like he was going to make it.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No way! Did it seem gang related. I really don't know how to respond here. The fiancée and I were going to be there but she ended up feeling sick. Thank God but prayers for those caught up in the mess.

Last edited:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least 2 in custody. There are a handful of people on Facebook commenting on the local news channel postings that this is in relation to open carry. Idiots. I don't know the situation, but I'd put money on the shooters not being concealed carry license holders.

Either way, innocent people are shot, that's what needs to be focused on right now.

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was quite a bit of thug atmosphere outside when I left the game. I was stuck by traffic, so when the shots started going off, I yelled for my son to lay down in the back seat as I retrieved my gun.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
News 9 is reporting that two are in custody and 8 people were shot and one is in critical condition. Just a sad way to end an otherwise good night for the city.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some dbags always ruin it. I was gonna go tonight, but decided I probably couldn't take the crowd without having a full blown nervous breakdown.

Hope any innocents heal up well

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

The music was so loud at Whiskey Chicks I didn't hear a single shot. It's right there on the corner. The windows filled with police lights and I had to ask to find out what went down. Got chased by a drunk to end the night. Thank God I'm always carrying and decided against going to the mega screen/crowd outiside the arena!

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fox 25 said it was the result of a fight. 2 people have been added to the critical condition list, so 3 total. Also a pregnant woman suffered "blunt force trauma". Sad end to what should have been a great night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom