A recap of everyone's weekend hunting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Older bucks moved right before dark. 4.5yo chunk jacked up spike dagger. 3.5yo 8pt at 7:05, never seen them before. Both worked same scrape. Only 2 doe this evening.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looking at cam pics when I got home, I've got several older bucks, some in the dark, some daylight that I've never seen before. Every one of them has a screwed up rack. Big kick in the nuts is the buck I'm after was at the stand for the first time in the daylight Saturday afternoon............when I was out of town. I'm going every chance I can Coach.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From people I've talked to down here have said their big bucks are moving at night and mid afternoon. I hope that's the case tomorrow. I can stop thinking about that buck.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
my son had younger bucks practicing up on their chasing skills last night. last 30 minutes of light he said. he called me when he got to the truck and said it was one of the coolest sits he ever did. one buck passed within 5 feet of him. he was in a box blind on the ground

Latest posts

Top Bottom