Again, I must say...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
more of a bonanza guy but watch gunsmoke during lunch on tvland. two episodes of gunsmoke at noon then bonanza comes on

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember all the old Western TV shows.
There is an episode in Gun Smoke (in the black and white days)) in which a wagon full of people are dying of food poisoning.
The bad guy shakes a spoiled sausage at those suffering people, takes a bite and says: " One thing about bein sick. Either you get well or you die"

Did I mention that I love Gunsmoke?

Toujours Pret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
url.jpg
I liked the Rifleman, even if Lucas was a bit of a spoilsport, but this image is a bit disturbing

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Also I knew "Hoss Cartwright" when he was just a little feller. His mom fed him Coca-Colas when he was 6 mo old and he had one every day until he was 6, when he discovered Dr. Pepper. His mom and my mom were best friends at Cookville Texas when growing up.

My dad was a motion picture producer for the U.S. Army. I grew up around folks like actors. My dad produced " The Big Picture" an Army saturday morning T.V. Show when I was little.

Latest posts

Top Bottom