Age yourself by naming a store/business that no longer exists that you frequented.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up in a Detroit suburb, so forgive me……
I saw someone post Kresgee’s, I think that was the original K-mart. I spent alot of paper route money on plastic car models and sub sandwiches at the deli…..two for three bucks, if I remember…..
Anyone remember Service Merchandise? I never really cared for the chain, but I have some .22 Winchester Wildcat ammo with 99 cent price stickers from that store!
I didn’t see Outdoor America….bad blood here? I would go there when disappointed by a gun show, spent my fair share of money there, back when they kept good stock…. Funny thing, I bought my first reloading gear there-Lee Anniversary Kit, complete and good to go. Salesman told me he’d set me up with proper equipment when I was done with the “toys”….. My Lee kit still works great (30-ish years on), and O/A is gone…..

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RexHall Drugs (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) or was it RXHall Drug stores.

It was RXall i remember having one of them here also we never done business at it had a local privately owned one that we done business at.

Are you referring to this one, or was there some that were "knockoffs" of Rexall Drugs?

1670775323712.png

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trippets - on Harvard and everyone bought their shoes there at one time or another.

Ugh U Need Um Tires

Frougs - We used to buy our clothes there back in the day.

Skaggs - All our hunting and reloading stuff used to be bought at this grocery store on Memorial.

Chicken, Steak and Chocolate Cake - One of our favorite restaurants as a kid. I don't remember for sure but I think they actually had a scale and charged kids by weight. Can you imagine doing that today?

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
again northern states maybe but Red Owl grocery store
seen someone put coast to coast. I have a coast to coast 12 ga pump that has 1000's of rounds and still kicking. (i mentioned as someone mentioned old store front) although I dont use it anymore. :-) at least 60 years old i am sure, and probably cost under $50 lol. My dad owned first.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom