All fun and games aside, thank you guys ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's always one in a crowd, and I realize I am treading on thin ice here, but I wanted to publicly thank the men who posted in a certain thread that is now closed. You guys are what makes OSA a great community of men (who just happen to let me hang out here)!!

BB

:heart::kiss::bighug:

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thread you are speaking of was closed when I read it this morning and so I wasn't able to reply...BUT..I'm watching my wife slowing waste away before my very eyes and I can tell you first hand she is not a coward..........BTW.........I'm glad the thread was closed....have a wonderful day BB.......

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patti, My mother is a breast cancer survivor. She had a double matectomy. She is a hero my eyes and ALWAYS has been. My mother in law died of Ovarian cancer years after surving beast cancer AND having a mastectomy! F*CK the douche bag that started the thread. He is on my ignore list as of right now. God bless the women who have suffered that disease. And God bless the millions more who will in the future. People who don't know what they are talking about should keep their F*ckin' mouths shut.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
My father has terminal cancer - according to the docs. And there's no way I'd call someone a coward for doing something that can reduce or eliminate a risk of cancer.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to close it because I was about to call him a tool. Which as a mod I knew I shouldn't do - so I didn't call him a tool or a *********

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom