All fun and games aside, thank you guys ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can definitely say that if I owned a business I'd try never to say something as stupid, heartless, and insensitive as that.
I would apologize as publicly as possible in case people thought about boycotting my business. But that's just me

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im shocked. The last thing I would want to do is criticize a woman for making a personal decision like the one talked about in the other thread. I dont really know what else to say other than sorry to those hurt by such a post. I wonder if he realized that his post could hurt those in the community who have lost or had family affected by breast cancer.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Speaking of being a coward. Ive noticed a silence from the offender. Nows a good time to show a lack of cowardice, explain and apologize for saying terrible things from his secure undisclosed "LEO tactical operator" location.

Ive never respected anything he has posted, kind of like the sig line I have. That sig line insults many law-abiding gun-owners, military personnel, veterans like my father that would not do well on tests but fight for his freedom to posts idiodic statements.

I could respect logging in now, owning up to his utterly ridiculous post, taking the criticism, and admitting the error of his ways.

Otherwise he will show his cowardice. :anyone:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never threatened to close his account. I simply said I would remove his link to his business. I don't need or want his money. My position is that those of you who make money off this site ought to pay some minimal amount to help defray operating costs. Geez, what a baby.

a little read I got from someone's fb... maybe should have posted original thread on his facebook...

"So today my character was attacked the Oklahoma Shooters Association. I was accused by either a moderator or the owner for "gay bashing" and banned from the forum. I did nothing of the sort and I am appalled by the actions of the OSA forum. The fact that the forum used the term "gay bashing" is insulting, ignorant, and shows a lack of tolerance from the operators of the forum. I conduct a lot of business on the forum and now I have customers and potential customers who cannot reach me through the private messaging system because of the forum moderator's ignorance. The owner of the forum has threatened to close my account because I won't become a sponsor of the site. I get some customers because of the forum but I won't be bullied by a mob mentality to give the forum a cut of any money I make through people reaching out to me. I refuse to support a forum that supposedly believes in the 2nd Amendment but not the 1st Amendment. You can't pick and choose which Amendments you like."

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of being a coward. Ive noticed a silence from the offender. Nows a good time to show a lack of cowardice, explain and apologize for saying terrible things from his secure undisclosed "LEO tactical operator" location.

Ive never respected anything he has posted, kind of like the sig line I have. That sig line insults many law-abiding gun-owners, military personnel, veterans like my father that would not do well on tests but fight for his freedom to posts idiodic statements.

I could respect logging in now, owning up to his utterly ridiculous post, taking the criticism, and admitting the error of his ways.

He probably has you on his ignore list (he does that with people he disagrees with) so he can't read your post.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I think he should take a permanent vacation. It's obvious he is unhappy here. He can go be unhappy someplace else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom