All fun and games aside, thank you guys ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mom died from cancer, my mother in law died from cancer, my father has survived his cancer so far, a good friend is going through it right now, and my brother is going through it right now. If I knew how to eliminate the chance of getting a cancer that I am highly at risk to get I would go for it. I am glad the thread was closed, I think somebody was about to get a good old fashion forum ass kicking.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had to go hunting the thread. I'd already read the story it was about. I think her choice is radical, but I understand her reasoning behind it, and if it were my daughter under the same circumstances, I'd support her. I'd hope all the men in her life are supporting as best they can.

Sometimes radical treatments are called for. I just wish the males cancers got half the attention female cancers do. Prostate cancer is evil, but it's beatable early on. But guys get uncomfortable talking about it.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read the original thread, and all of this one. I have made a decision that I seem to lack the sense/tech to carry out. After a brief search (I am not well endowed with patience) I was unable to figure out how to activate the "ignore" feature. Never felt the need for it before.

But I seriously never want to read another thing this individual has to say. Can someone send me or post here how to do that?

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom