anti-gun propaganda being passed out in my niece's school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Find out who the principal and post her name here.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Better approach: find out which school board member represents your area, contact that person to arrange for a meeting. The only way this gets squashed is from the top down. Convince the board member of your argument and get them to carry it to the full board to call the superintendent to task. I'll bet this flyer is an individual teacher initiative and that can/should have immediate job impact but that can only happen when you have them by the short hairs. Either take the bull by the horns and demand to be heard or you'll just get more of the same.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, but, the schools need more money! It's for the children!!!

We keep spending more money on them and the results don't improve. Maybe it's because some are too busy trying to teach the kids what to think, instead of how to think.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great advice Fyrtwuck, lightning crashes and poke 78! Hopefully you follow it. You don't want to be the person that gets angry about something but does nothing.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pick up a copy of the next NEA Today magazine. That is where this is coming from. I receive it beyond my choice. I suppose I could inform them that I don't want it. But, sometimes I am amazed at the incredible drivel that is being soaked up and fed to our educators.
Sometimes it is good to know what is being fed to our kids and this mag is a good insight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom