anti-gun propaganda being passed out in my niece's school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But, but, the schools need more money! It's for the children!!!

We keep spending more money on them and the results don't improve. Maybe it's because some are too busy trying to teach the kids what to think, instead of how to think.

Make that three votes for the win.

I don't even know what to say really.
I need to take an Alka-Seltzer.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a co-worker who lives in Yukon school district with 3 kids in school (not sure which one). My co-worker is extremely pro-gun. Just told me the other day he found out his kids are petrified of guns from school influence. I told him he's not spending enough time taking his kids to the range.

This is going to have a vast and far reaching effect on this country.

Thomas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did my part today. Took my son plus two other 2nd graders and their dads to the range today. A little chilly, but the kids loved it (for about 30 minutes, then they went and kicked rocks and threw dirt.)

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to pass out fliers showing how riding in vehicles is one of the leading causes of unintentional death of children, and that there shouldn't be cars in the property and that if parents have cars that they should get rid of them.
This. Automobiles kill more children in the US then any other device, disease, or anything else, guns included.

Latest posts

Top Bottom