anti-gun propaganda being passed out in my niece's school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I come home from work yesterday and my mom shows me this piece of paper from James L. Dennis elementary. It says that guns are the leading cause of child deaths and that there shouldn't be guns in the house and That if parents have guns that they should get rid of them.
It irks me that it says nothing about responsible ownership. For instance, keeping them locked up. teaching your children gun safety, etc. Since I am not a parent I can't say anything to the school about it and I know my sister won't.
I just thought you all should know it is coming to our schools now and needed to vent some.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just because you aren't a parent, you do have the right to voice you opinion. You do pay taxes that fund the school, so you do get to have your say. PTA, school board meetings and even calling your state representative are all options.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to pass out fliers showing how riding in vehicles is one of the leading causes of unintentional death of children, and that there shouldn't be cars in the property and that if parents have cars that they should get rid of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom