Any security at the 71st Cinemark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still don't see how any security/ detector would have helped. He didn't enter the building with them! I think this was not stoppable as he planned this. Unless of course they put a guard at every exit.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to the 71st Cinemark tonight and saw Batman as well. Our group was very well armed. And so was the guy next to me, i saw it when he sat down.

I am glad that nothing happened. I must say the the thought of half the theater fireing in the dark is an unnerving one too.

I did not notice any new or extra securty or gun buster signs either.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
TPD guy was inside the front door at Cinemark in B.A. tonight. He checked nothing. I asked if things had been busy for him and he said that in spite of Colorado, things were "the usual".

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to be IMAX @9:00 am this morning. No security or detectors, and a few batman freaks dressed up.

I was packing!

I went to that showing as well...and was also packing. I will be honest, my alertness was very high on where the exit was and who got up to go to the bathroom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom