Anyone else watching the Garth Brooks Vegas Show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very well scripted. He is Elvis in a 4x beaver. He is an entertainer, not a musician. At least he lost the cheese 'stache he had in Stillwater. Yes, I was forced to watch. That should be part of SERE school....

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched a little of the show (forced ) .Wife and I were disappointed. Glad we didn't pay $500 for tickets for that. Didn't watch all the 60-80's cr@p. His song with Trisha was good.

Overall it was just OK, nothin' to write home about.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That should be part of SERE school....

Geez man that's harsh. I didn't think it was THAT bad. Having done the SERE thing, I'd have much rather listened to Garth than the crap they were constantly blaring into the cells. Having said that, you're right, he's quite the entertainer. I'd say that he isn't much of a musician, but he's certainly leaps and bounds above what I could ever do.

All in all, it was WAY better than the muppet holiday special with Lady Gaga and Elton John. The wife and I made it through about 10 minutes of that train wreck before we changed the channel.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched it and to me it seemed like Garth was high on speed, all wide eyed and hyper. I don't think he did one complete song just bits and pieces. I would also have been disappointed if I had paid to see it.

His talking and singing songs that influenced his style made me realize how much he copied off a lot off people. I do like some of his songs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom