Apple's new products coming out tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Plus, I have noticed specifically that my speeds will increase significantly if I run a "Speedtest".

Even at a sustained 10Mbps upload connection, 15 GB will take over 3 hours to upload.

15,000,000,000 bytes = 15GB*8Bytes/bits = 120Gb = 120,000Mb
120,000Mb / 10Mbps = 12,000s / 60s/min / 60min/hr = 3.33hrs.

I ain't got time fo dat.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Veggie, run out to Taloga and try that again from the courthouse parking lot. And how much data do you have on your plan anyway?
Taloga should be in Pioneer territory, so it should be good on Verizon. I know when I was doing stuff around Gage and Vici I had no coverage issues.

20GB is what I've got, but it's also a personal plan with no contract.

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160913_34ba726765c05e2b511f0d0f90ead35e.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are providing a lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter with the phone. I would be surprised if square and the others have not already developed a square to plug into the Lightning port. They released a version earlier this year that accepts Apple Pay already.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are providing a lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter with the phone. I would be surprised if square and the others have not already developed a square to plug into the Lightning port. They released a version earlier this year that accepts Apple Pay already.
bingo! you get the convenience of the old technology, and the new stuff too!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i am not sure about those airpods. seems like they'll be very easy to lose
I was kind of disappointed with the airpods. But I am gonna get them anyway. I recently bought a pair of power beats wireless ear buds ( even though they still have a wire) and I just don't like them that much. They sound fine but they hurt my little ears. I will be offering them for sale on here soon. I have only used them twice for about 30 minutes. I put my EarPods in the other day and held the wire up to where I could shake my head without the wire pulling down on the EarPod and it didn't fall out. So I really think these will work fine. Plus Apple knows how to make stuff. They wouldn't release something that wouldn't work.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well evidently there are a number of people that stupid and have destroyed their iphone 7 by drilling a hole as per video

Latest posts

Top Bottom