AR trigger work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hucksaw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow toney so your lower came with it or had u gotten it from someone else that might have done it? Glad to help. It's pretty tedious gettin the trigger where I wanted it and grinding on it to get safety to engage. I think I installed the trigger & hammer and tried to get the safety to slip in like 6-8 times before I got it just right there.

Superior Arms lower receivers ALL come with the trigger creep adjustment screw. That's one of their selling points. They are good lowers for the money. At least for play...

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The superior lower has two holes, I thought the other hole was for a differnt grip. Had dropped the extra allen head screw in my cleaning box and forgot it. Just got back on the net after 4years and read up on them. Wished i'd known about them when i had the last m4.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so could i just put in an allen screw through the grip screw hole, without grinding or stoning the trigger group, just to take out some of the creep? i could live with the pull weight for a while.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not likely you would take much up because once you start to screw the Allen head up that lifts the rear portion of the trigger up to where it contacts the safety and you won't be able to actuate the safety selector.

Latest posts

Top Bottom