Armslist people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longshot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get alot of emails with a phone# that says call me.For some reason thats when I get offended every time I've called one of those back they've low-balled me.If its a low ball email offer I politely decline and ask if they can do better.Low ballers keep it interesting.I've had OSA members low ball me on armslist since I know who they are I won't deal with them.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When selling and I get a rediculous lo-ball offer, I don't openly get upset. But may think to myself, what's this stupid SOB smoking and reply "no thanks".
When buying, I'll offer what I think is a fair/good price for me (depends on how bad I'm wanting). The seller may think this a lo-ball and even get offended.
Either way, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what denomination of money is being used on Armslist. It surely can't be US Dollars. Most things advertised there are priced well OVER brand new US Dollar prices.

From some of the replies here, I'm guessing some OSA guys are are some of the insane sellers on Armslist :laugh6:

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, its all part of the game. I don't low ball offers, I know what price is fair and what I can afford. When I sell I fully expect low offers and am ok with them. Hell, at least they offered something. Any offer has the potential to start a good conversation where I might learn something or get a lead somewhere else.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I present you with the 900$ sks hahahahahahaha

http://www.armslist.com/posts/57322...ery-complete--tapco-magpul-utg-promag-7-62x39
cdn.armslist.com_images_posts_634837902554240094uaaxgmop.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom