Assault Weapon Ban going to congress, but no freakout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nah. No panic. Gun stores and manufacturers have had 6 years to get ready for this. They
Will just be making a shitload of money if anything.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did some research awhile back and what I found indicated you could purchase a firearm with a green card and 90 day residency , and upon immigration to this country you had 90 days to file for one !

Yup, I used to work with a bloke from UK. He had to have his ID and a valid hunting license in whatever state he wanted to have the rifle in. Kinda odd, but that's how he did it. Funny thing, with his ex-military experience, he was better with that rifle than most.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno about freakout, but I just called cheaper than dirt today because I hadn't received a tracking number yet on a Tuesday ammo order.

The guy said they're still processing Monday's orders. And it's Thursday... :shocked:
They pulled that crap on me after Newtown. I had a Akudal 1919 12 ga shotgun on order from them. Ordered the day before the shooting. They eventually canceled my order saying they were out of stock, and the next day had jacked up the online price by $300.00 or so.
They are on my do not buy list.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like I made this post a little prematurely. Talked to some folks at RSR, sold something like 30,000 pmags and 18,000 lowers since Monday.
Right now a lot of lower end stuff is going fast, I'll be worried when the high end stuff starts to go.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed the bid prices on Gunbroker for the Colt LE6920 have also started to climb - $835 plus with less than 20 hrs. It will be interesting to watch the prices in the last few minutes of the auctions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom