Assault Weapon Ban going to congress, but no freakout?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed the bid prices on Gunbroker for the Colt LE6920 have also started to climb - $835 plus with less than 20 hrs. It will be interesting to watch the prices in the last few minutes of the auctions.

This Colt went for $1075.00. That's a significant premium over what could have been had last month.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered another case of pmc .223 from targetsportsusa.com. Said they are behind on their shipping but would try and send it out in 3-4 days. Picked up some more pmags locally and they were $12 a piece. Had some hex mags for $11. I was going to order some wolf or Tula but it sold out before I could get it. I think some of it got restocked though.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like I made this post a little prematurely. Talked to some folks at RSR, sold something like 30,000 pmags and 18,000 lowers since Monday.
Right now a lot of lower end stuff is going fast, I'll be worried when the high end stuff starts to go.

From Saturday afternoon until Monday afternoon RSR sold 181k +/- gen2 black pmags.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I've been looking around just to try and gauge the panic level. Looks like a lot of the cheaper everything uppers, lowers, ammo s low stock or sold out. That's from several distributors.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guns, mags, ammo and reloading. In that order. It's coming. Cheap stuff goes first. Did anyone notice Daniel Defense fired Academy? I thought they had already split the sheets.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They arent gonna take your guns, it just wont get enough support. Something like 54% of republicans and 35% of dems do not support any new gun legislation.

Didn't JB Books make that claim until he switched parties because Obama tried to take our guns?

What we want is irrelevant. It's what the politicians and the lobbyists wants that matters.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't JB Books make that claim until he switched parties because Obama tried to take our guns?

What we want is irrelevant. It's what the politicians and the lobbyists wants that matters.
Agreed but it aint gonna happen. There are 300 million guns in the US, no way they can get rid of them now, they are too entrenched. Obama or the next POTUS cant change the constitution single handedly, and thats what it would take, an ammendment. We do have the means to change it but it simply wouldn't have the support it needs in the Congress or the people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom