Bathroom remodel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did all the sheet rock get so beat up? The renter from hell? I've got a chance to start a rental and its pics like this that scare me from getting started down this path.

I've seen houses where tweakers busted into the walls to steal copper wiring but looked like the wiring was still intact there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen houses where tweakers busted into the walls to steal copper wiring but looked like the wiring was still intact there.

Guy here in town had some copper thieves go to the outside breaker box in a house under renovation, undid all the wiring, and evidently used a truck to hook on to it somehow and pulled what they could out of the walls.

This is what scares me about getting into rentals again.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya, surrounds may go up fast but they just arent tile....

as it was put to me by a family friend, "if you can spread peanut butter you can tile" ahhahha its good times...

as far as the rascism earlier goes....whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

i felt it was kinda descriptive, and just soudns bad in text. i am a white union member and i dont really care either way cause all the walmart shoppers are sending us to hell in a handbasket anyways union/black/jewish or not!!!

whats the deal with how many houses you can flip legally befoe you need a "license"

and OP, really, could prob try to do yourself, or if you wanna do an OSA day and have some folks come by and tell ya how its done.... like a barn raising? community right folks?! cheese n rice!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
as far as the rascism earlier goes....whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

No Kidding. I've been all over the world and have been known and called an American. Proud of the title.

Don't know what the issue is with being called a Mexican.

I see somebody from Italy, and call them Italian.

Don't understand why it would be called racist to call somebody from Mexico a Mexican.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No Kidding. I've been all over the world and have been known and called an American. Proud of the title.

Don't know what the issue is with being called a Mexican.

I see somebody from Italy, and call them Italian.

Don't understand why it would be called racist to call somebody from Mexico a Mexican.

I dont get it either. If somebody is from say, france then they are french, or from puerto rico they are puerto rican. Doesnt sound racist to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom