Beer................. Skunky Beer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have noticed the special "3.2 Oklahoma" regular brews, Miller, Coors, and Bud taste more like their "light" brews with the different smell and aftertaste over the past year or so. Supposedly they pull it off for bottling or canning while it is a little green and do not let it totally ferment to keep the alcohol level below the maximum.

If you are out of state AR, MO, or TX for example, try your favorite brand and see if it seems to taste and smell like a real beer used to.. The alcohol content is only slightly different, but the flavor is very different. Liquor World in Fayettville has prices that paid for my gas on 10 cases recently.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good info! I never thought about the benefits of the tall six-pack container. I'll pass that on to my son; he's a brewer.

Used to be a big fan of Moosehead back about 30 years ago, but had a heck of a time getting it fresh. Skunky taste - blah!

Cedar Creek

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are you buying your beer?
I may be the way it's being stored at that store, and if it's a low volume store, it may be sitting on the shelf for longer than it should.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Use to live a couple of miles from the moosehead plant in Dartmouth,years ago as a teen. they storded it in large 3 sided sheds & never noticed the whole in the fence it was pretty fresh, just sayin

Latest posts

Top Bottom