best place to buy a gun safe in the OKC metro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny. I've just started looking for a fire-safe under $200 that'll hold 2 handguns and magazines, a few DVDs with data backups, passport, birth cert, SS card, etc...

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+ a bunch for Atwoods. They seem to overorder safes, then have progressively better sales after January. Our local store's manager even agreed to call me when he got the sale price updates.

As for security, all of these home safes are reasonable but a dedicated thief in a quiet house could open up the side in minutes. The alternative would be a incredibly heavy and expensive safe that would be impractical.

A parting thought for the OP- Home delivery for anything over your comfortable lifting limit is a really nice and painless option. Worth figuring into the cost

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
an experienced safe pro can open anything ... but I'd be interested in seeing someone open a bear safe in a few minutes.

As for security, all of these home safes are reasonable but a dedicated thief in a quiet house could open up the side in minutes. The alternative would be a incredibly heavy and expensive safe that would be impractical.

Travis73

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a decommissioned ATM. The company I bought it from removed all the outside components and inside electronics. It measures 2' x 2' x 4' and is equipped with a combination lock. Not bad for $70!!! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom