best place to buy a gun safe in the OKC metro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ae5mh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a ton of research online about safes prior to purchasing mine. After checking all the local shops I ended up buying a slight ding model online and they trucked it to my house and placed it where I wanted it. It was the best safe I could find at the time for the right price that also had all the specs I was looking for. The internet is your friend.

With whom did you get it?

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With whom did you get it?

From his description, I would be willing to guess that it was probably these guys: http://www.acsafes.com/

I did the same thing as Kingmarine & that is who is delivering my new safe this Saturday. I feel like I got a really good deal and the customer service so far has been top notch.

Another two cents on shopping for an RSC - buy the biggest, heaviest one you can afford. They fill up faster than you think...

Reaction score
Lemme know if you find one bigger than one made to hold maybe a ream of paper! I read last night the bolting / affixing to perm surface voids fire rating (?)

CH🐎

🐎Crazyhorse🐎

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸
Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a good deal on a Dakota Black Diamond at Mayfair Lock and Key. They're on the south access road next to Randall Reed Ford on May and 44.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
note you cannot compare a Bear Safe against an import mass produced safe. they are world's apart in quality of construction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom