best travel coffee cup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the best travel coffee cup? I need one that is durable, insulates well, spill-resistant/proof, easy to clean, etc. Which one do you like?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeti or Rtic.
I have Yeti. Headed for Tulsa this morning with my 20 oz rambler full of hot coffee. By the time I got to Broken Arrow, it was still very hot.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get an Ozark Trail tumbler from Wal-Mart. Much less expensive than Yeti but works great. I left mine with ice in it overnight and got up the next morning and it had barely melted at all.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Ozark Trail insulated tumblers are pretty nice but probably aren't the most spill resistant.

I have a Hydro Flask and it keeps coffee too hot drink for several hours with the cafe cap on.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get an Ozark Trail tumbler from Wal-Mart. Much less expensive than Yeti but works great. I left mine with ice in it overnight and got up the next morning and it had barely melted at all.
Yeti is suing them. Walmart can't keep them in stock.
I saw some clones at the Wichita Costco Saturday that were $10 each in a two pack.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once you go Contigo, you never go back.

www.gocontigo.com_media_catalog_product_cache_1_small_image_175600d12b1ec0627fc3c90f2bbd9617bb.jpg

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a Ozark Trail. Work great, cheap and spill resistant unless your a total klutz.

Can't tell any difference between the Wife's Yeti and the Ozark Trail. Probably came from the same Chinese factory.

Yeti, can you say "conspicuous consumption".

Latest posts

Top Bottom