Bicyclists causing traffic problems in Sand Springs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What really torques my nut about bicycle riders is they don't think the rules of the road apply to them. They are constantly running traffic signals, stop signs, and turning right on red when it is restricted.

Then they bytch and holler about the cars encroaching upon them. And they wear black at night on black bicycles with maybe a dinky little red flashing LED on the back. Y'all suck green eggs!

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry bud

If there’s on coming traffic you wait for a safe opportunity to pass
When you start paying your share of the road use taxes, And buy insurance, you might have a right. I seriously doubt the DMV GRANTS your the right to HOG & BLOCK traffic. Move your ass over. You want the general public to be courteous, then you people on bikes need to do the same.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even after I blow my horn they still refuse to move over. Click on the picture and watch & Listen.
So if they had moved over you'd have squeezed through without moving to the other lane? That's probably your answer about why they aren't moving over any more.

I avoid public road all I can, for the reasons being discussed here, but I've never really understood the hatred toward cyclists. I can see some aggravation when there is a big group that is regularly causing traffic issues, but I don't see a big problem with something like you just posted.

What about a tractor on the road? What about a piece of shite car that only runs 20 mph? I mean, when it happens, you slow down and pass when it's safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom