Bloomberg on Letterman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to watch Letterman like clockwork for many years. Not these days. I wish he would just be funny without offering his insight. Kinda like a guy named Carson.

If I were to watch TV, it wouldn/t be Letterman and DEFINITELY NOT with Bloomberg on. I am somewhat impressed though. Hard to believe he actually said something semi-intelligent and not just kiss Bloomberg's a$$.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That may be true, but it is still pleasant to see him not pandering to the fools that think this is going to accomplish something.

Maybe somewhat...

IMHO, he's just playing the straight man and then he goes out and parrots the party line for "common sense legislation". I've seen him do it too many times. After Sandy Hook, he was mouthing off about how it just doesn't make sense to him about how anyone needs 30 round magazines.

I take absolutely no pleasure in watching two anti-2A fools trying to play some scripted game.

jerbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe somewhat...

IMHO, he's just playing the straight man and then he goes out and parrots the party line for "common sense legislation". I've seen him do it too many times. After Sandy Hook, he was mouthing off about how it just doesn't make sense to him about how anyone needs 30 round magazines.

I take absolutely no pleasure in watching two anti-2A fools trying to play some scripted game.

I,m with you on this, I didn't see it, but this sounds like Letterman at his best.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bloomberg was just on Letterman a bit ago, anyone watch? Some of Letterman's comments surprised me, I expected him to be full on anti-gun (not sure why). Bloomberg made me sick to my stomach.

Letterman is a douche. Why waste your time watching that garbage. "Inside Combat Resue" was on last night on NATGEO. You coulda been watching a real man show instead of that liberal propoganda garbage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom