'Boobies' bracelet fight could go to Supreme Court

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maybe they should wear a bracelet that says "save the double-entendres" .!! LOL.
Yes. the morals in our schools/society have been sliding downward at an increasing rate. Our parents probably said the same thing. I still remember the first time i saw a floating Playtex bra on tv. how shocking!
there is no reason to encourage behavior that could lead to worse behavior but the kids at that school probably didn't care one way or the other about those bracelets until the school started taking action.
i say if it can be done in good taste, all health awareness issues should be raised at the earliest possible age that the individual could fully understand. From what my wife saw when she did the substitute teacher thing at
a couple of the local grade shools, the "B" word gets replaced by the "T" word somewhere after 3rd grade, at school, among alot of the kids. and NO that isn't right either. just the way it is alot of places now.

You mean TaTa's.

There was a guy on here one time that should be right in the middle of the thread. It contains all the correct buzz words for him to get involves. Now what was his name. Hey Been what was that one guys name?

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly spot on!!!!

as someone with boobies (albeit somewhat smaller boobies than before, but still boobies just the same) i feel qualified to voice an opinion on this matter. I find these bracelets, the t-shirts, the bumper stickers and all the other attention getting devices as distasteful as i find truck balls.

Yes, you have boobies ... Yes, i know if you don't have boobies then you are the variety of human who is looking to get his hands on some boobies ...

I am so glad i don't have little kids now ... The things i would have to spend my time explaining to them ... :rolleyes2 not to mention the over-sexualization of our kids ... Sigh ... It's too early and i've not had enough coffee and ibuprofen in order to enable me to climb all the way up on my soapbox this morning. Count your blessings ... :p

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hmmm....Nobody bitched about the Lance Armstrong Live Strong bracelets and they were about saving the balls.

And his bracelets didn't say "I love Balls" either ... At least he had the decency to not put some slang for testicles on his bracelets and instead make them about what is really the issue ... Living a strong, active life no matter what problem life throws at you ... Ehhhh ... but what do I know ... I'm just a cranky old moderator ...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And his bracelets didn't say "I love Balls" either ... At least he had the decency to not put some slang for testicles on his bracelets and instead make them about what is really the issue ... Living a strong, active life no matter what problem life throws at you ... Ehhhh ... but what do I know ... I'm just a cranky old moderator ...

It's taking everything I can muster to not take this and cut it up for a new sig line.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma student in trouble for breast cancer t-shirt

[A high school student says he was suspended from school Friday after he wore a “Twin Peaks” breast cancer awareness t-shirt to class.

Jeremy Alexander, a junior at Southmoore High School in Oklahoma, said he refused to change and was sent home for the day.

He said the principal claimed it was offensive to women. But many students say they don’t understand how this shirt is offensive when the school sells shirts that say “big or small save them all” and “save second base.”..]

http://myfox8.com/2013/10/16/oklahoma-student-in-trouble-for-breast-cancer-t-shirt/

Latest posts

Top Bottom