Buy Gas Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC, i think one of the news stations said 6 QTs are closed and boarded up this morning.
That's good because that 1/2 inch thick plywood will take them about 10 seconds to rip off or break through.

That'll teach them not to mess with QT's.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's good because that 1/2 inch thick plywood will take them about 10 seconds to rip off or break through.

That'll teach them not to mess with QT's.

lol. You really should give QT corporate a call. I'm sure they'd love for you to tell them what they should be doing.

For the right price will you let them in on your Call of Duty strategies?

Last edited:

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol. You really should give QT corporate a call. I'm sure they'd love for you to tell them what they should be doing.
I'm not telling them at all what they should do. I'm only making an observation and commenting on it. Isn't that what forums are for ? Why do you seem to have nothing really to add expect complain about comments on here ? Do you have any useful or original thoughts ?

I guess since you live in Mississippi you are not worried about it, so why even comment about it ?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not telling them at all what they should do. I'm only making an observation and commenting on it. Isn't that what forums are for ? Why do you seem to have nothing really to add expect complain about comments on here ? Do you have any useful or original thoughts ?

I guess since you live in Mississippi you are not worried about it, so why even comment about it ?

Interesting how your observations seem to be pointing out what others should be doing, or are doing wrong.

And i guess i'm commenting for the same reason you are, you know, since you'e made it clear it's not your community, either.

My first comment was strictly to figure out if you had any actual chance of backing up what you were urging others to do. After that it's just been fun to continue to point out the pattern of your posts.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting how your observations seem to be pointing out what others should be doing, or are doing wrong.

And i guess i'm commenting for the same reason you are, you know, since you'e made it clear it's not your community, either.

My first comment was strictly to figure out if you had any actual chance of backing up what you were urging others to do. After that it's just been fun to continue to point out the pattern of your posts.
Actually, it is my community. I just don't happen to live there now but have many friends and relatives that do.

Yes, it's been fun to point out that you are just trolling me anyway. I'm as entitled to express my opinions as anyone else. If you disagree that's fine. I really don't care.

So have fun, because I sure am.

Latest posts

Top Bottom