Buy Gas Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can they expect people to have sympathy for them and support them when they are looting, burning private businesses and hating innocent people? The liberal mayor in Seattle said that the several block area taken over by protestors was like a "block party." Then a demonstrator painted slogan all over her house and now she says it's domestic terrorism.
CHANGE OF HEART: Mayor Calls Protesters 'Terrorists' After ..

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-15_9-15-14.jpg
    upload_2020-6-15_9-15-14.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 75

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can they expect people to have sympathy for them and support them when they are looting, burning private businesses and hating innocent people? The liberal mayor in Seattle said that the several block area taken over by protestors was like a "block party." Then a demonstrator painted slogan all over her house and now she says it's domestic terrorism.
CHANGE OF HEART: Mayor Calls Protesters 'Terrorists' After ..
LOL - she is incredibly naive, idealistic to the point of stupid, or just plain ignorant.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any one know what time this rally is supposed to start and end? Only stories I can find even now is how terrible Trump is for holding a rally on the 19th. Obviously, he’s not as that’s been changed for awhile, but hey, why mention new facts or updates?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Any one know what time this rally is supposed to start and end? Only stories I can find even now is how terrible Trump is for holding a rally on the 19th. Obviously, he’s not as that’s been changed for awhile, but hey, why mention new facts or updates?

Starts at 7, ends when HJB clears the way back to the limo for the secret service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think I saw it’s from 7pm to 8pm. All of the OKC and Tulsa local channels are carrying it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom