Can George Zimmerman Get a Fair Trial?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well the "The paperwork revealed that Sanford police concluded Trayvon was running toward the townhouse where he was staying when the two confronted each other."

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/george-...ion-re-enactment-video-released#ixzz2W7iYSN2q

if martin was running and zimmerman was trying to follow, he would most likely have to had run himself. When someone is running from another person that is trying to follww, that's called a chase.

"And it shows that they believed Zimmerman was following Trayvon, something the second-degree murder defendant initially admitted, but later denied."

I like how these articles use the first name "Trayvon" throughout, and the last name Zimmerman throughout. No bias there.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"And it shows that they believed Zimmerman was following Trayvon, something the second-degree murder defendant initially admitted, but later denied."

I like how these articles use the first name "Trayvon" throughout, and the last name Zimmerman throughout. No bias there.

You've noticed that too?

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the stand your ground law is applied. If you are not required to retreat, and you can meet a threat with force, both sides can use it.

Martin was pursued by Zimmerman, and met Zimmerman with force.

Zimmerman was met with force, and returned with deadly force.

Neither had an obligation to retreat from one another.

If both sides use the same law, I think it will be far more damaging to stand your ground / gun laws than if only Zimmerman uses it, and then loses.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the stand your ground law is applied. If you are not required to retreat, and you can meet a threat with force, both sides can use it.

Martin was pursued by Zimmerman, and met Zimmerman with force.

Zimmerman was met with force, and returned with deadly force.

Neither had an obligation to retreat from one another.

If both sides use the same law, I think it will be far more damaging to stand your ground / gun laws than if only Zimmerman uses it, and then loses.

It doesn't apply to Zimmerman because when it got to the point that he used deadly force retreat wasn't an option. He was flat on his back with someone on top of him beating the crap out of him. That would constitute self defense in pretty much every state in the union.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

i'm impressed that you expect unbiased reporting from the global grind.

If i website has "So Sad! Mother Of 2 Dies After Getting Butt Implants From Venezuelan" under news and politics then it's likely not the best source of unbiased reporting. It's infotainment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom