CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea - I don't know what he was talking about. He apologized after Joel ripped him. Not sure "character" and Clay belong in the same sentence. That was just a single example of him accusing a stranger of something without even remotely knowing who he was attacking. He is an idiot and it's obvious by the number of other people on OSA have issues with him.

Its funny how much energy is going into Clay "Dbag" Henry; reminds me that people love to have a cause, lol
It’s not energy expended on him. At the end of the day it’s a philosophical discussion on the idea of forgiveness and boundaries. Most successful people have healthy boundaries. If the guy texted me some ****, I would say what’s your address. Let’s figure this out if you can. You retarded bish. That’s energy expended and a waste.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Free speech has zero to do with personal attacks and cussing people out folks, CHenry was not banned for ideas or his beliefs he was banned for repeated rules violations.
We have 10 pages at this point and not one of you folks have resorted to cussing anyone out or threats ............... Some folks are incapable of that.
Agreed. I think that one of the reasons that the Kansas CCW forum was allowed to fold was the endless bickering that one member caused. He would name-call, make false accusations, and, out-and-out lie and not be restrained by the moderators. This lack of moderation was a major factor in the decline of the forum to the point that when the forum got hacked, the owner did not think it worthwhile to fix it.

On a big forum like this one, you have to have moderation.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. I think that one of the reasons that the Kansas CCW forum was allowed to fold was the endless bickering that one member caused. He would name-call, make false accusations, and, out-and-out lie and not be restrained by the moderators. This lack of moderation was a major factor in the decline of the forum to the point that when the forum got hacked, the owner did not think it worthwhile to fix it.

On a big forum like this one, you have to have moderation.
You do or it would be miserable.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So someone made a meme from his FB and posted it here? That seems like a real personal attack. Not questioning you man, I know you’re a reasonable guy.

Did his apology mean anything? Usually only people with character apologize without being forced.
that's all the young folk do nowadays make meme's and poke at people.tends to send people in this day and time overboard. private messaging and attacking people probably is going too far (jmo)

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not energy expended on him. At the end of the day it’s a philosophical discussion on the idea of forgiveness and boundaries. Most successful people have healthy boundaries. If the guy texted me some ****, I would say what’s your address. Let’s figure this out if you can. You retarded bish. That’s energy expended and a waste.

If you think these 16 pages plus the other dozens of threads/posts about him lately isn't "energy expended on him" and is "philosophical discussion" then we have a fundamental disagreement on those definitions, lol.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
16 pages about letting a banned member back on the board. Is that a record? Let him back on the forum, after all we do have a lot of philosophical and sexual intellectual members here.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think these 16 pages plus the other dozens of threads/posts about him lately isn't "energy expended on him" and is "philosophical discussion" then we have a fundamental disagreement on those definitions, lol.
I don’t think we do. You took the time to say this. We’re here for education or entertainment am I right? Really it’s engagement that people crave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom