CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dui , rear ended another vehicle with injury , fled the scene and was caught all while in possession of loaded firearm

Well, that’s just excellent. “Attempting to elude” was always my favorite thing to charge. I pretty much always wore that out over in county. “Attempting to elude, sir. Attempting, to elude. That’s attempting, to, elude. Not eluding, cause you’re here, with me, and these other guys, and you’re getting a change of clothes, and a nice used pair of flip flops. Enjoy your stay. Attempting. To. Elude.” When I’d bring ‘em thru the portico the county guys were always like, “please tell me he didn’t try to run, please?”

I haven’t really missed him. When did all of this “alleged” activity take place?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
apparently he got much worse as time went on:
Assault with Intent to Commit Murder in Indian Country; Carrying, Using, Brandishing, and Discharging a Firearm During and in Relation to a Crime of Violence.
You wanna talk a guy that was just nasty and unpleasant. This dude was the poster boy for that. CHenry had nothing on this joker. He was a troll if there ever was one. And before anyone asks…… Hell yes let’s bring him back. I didnt like the dude. I Bet when he gets outta the pen he will have some good stories To share. Which brings me back to CHenry. Set the man free. Let him back on.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Been on the road the last couple of days and just reading through all of this lol. I've noticed more than one mention of mods that did this or that to a person and unless I missed one, those were all mods of long ago. I was a mod for a couple years, sit out for a year and now back(why I have no idea lol). This place is pretty chill imo, someone is going to have to really try hard over an extended time period to earn a permaban....unless they're a scammer.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been on the road the last couple of days and just reading through all of this lol. I've noticed more than one mention of mods that did this or that to a person and unless I missed one, those were all mods of long ago. I was a mod for a couple years, sit out for a year and now back(why I have no idea lol). This place is pretty chill imo, someone is going to have to really try hard over an extended time period to earn a permaban....unless they're a scammer.
Look no one is saying the guy was an angel. No one is saying they don’t understand the algorithm. I’m just saying we all have our moments. We all make mistakes. Sometimes things in our private lives weigh more than we can handle, so we spew a little hate and discontent. Okay. Give the dude another chance. If he blows it again. Then send him packing for good. No third chance.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Look no one is saying the guy was an angel. No one is saying they don’t understand the algorithm. I’m just saying we all have our moments. We all make mistakes. Sometimes things in our private lives weigh more than we can handle, so we spew a little hate and discontent. Okay. Give the dude another chance. If he blows it again. Then send him packing for good. No third chance.
Another chance? A third chance? Ask him how many reminders, warnings/points, and temporary bans he had some time. I can only see back to 2016, I guess that's when the software changed.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody give Clay's number to Honey Badger so they can reunite SOMEWHERE else.

Haven't seen so much whine in a long time.
Whine? Whine? Sorry man. I don’t recall it anywhere. Perhaps you would like to add something positive. Or did we come here to pull the typical liberal maneuver. Call names and bring insults since we don’t have anything productive to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom