CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clay was last on Oklahoma Firearms and Outdoors in May this year, I'm sure if anyone needed to contact him they could on there.
My ignore list is empty because my curiosity outweighs my hurt feelers.
I was under the clear cut impression that he only got an automatic one-year ban, but that's just me. Id vote yea on bringing him back, but for entertainment purposes only.
Oh, and I have my forum settings to show more posts per page so *I* only had to scroll thru 10 pages to catch up. Muahaha
https://okfao.vbulletin.net/member/21-chenry/undefined

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far you made reference to my sexual preferences which were wrong, and now you’re commenting on my age? You see this is what got Chenry into trouble. Funny how it’s wrong for him to do it but not for someone else. @okierider @dlbleak @O4L so it’s okay to make comments like this for some but not for others? Is this what they call a double standard, or hypocrisy? I am deeply offended. I want justice. This is wrong and the individual should be warned and receive a naughty point on his account.
Point out where I said anything about your age. Do it...

As far as your sexual preferences, that's your inference. I just said if you're going to share an account you should get a room and make it easier. Two dudes one computer.

Also, your sarcastic self righteousness is fun to watch. It is, as you have said, interesting to see you be a liberal.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Point out where I said anything about your age. Do it...

As far as your sexual preferences, that's your inference. I just said if you're going to share an account you should get a room and make it easier. Two dudes one computer.

Also, your sarcastic self righteousness is fun to watch. It is, as you have said, interesting to see you be a liberal.
I believe your statement was “While there’s still time”. Indicating that I am old.

Then you make some reference to the two of us sharing a room. Indicating a homosexual relationship.

You see Mr. Woke. You can’t play innocent when you insult people and call them names. Once it’s out there, it’s out there. But the mods here won’t touch it because the rules don’t apply to everyone. They only apply to a few.

The only liberal troll here is you. You come and play smart and coy. Swoop into threads attempting to show your woke sense of coolness. Meanwhile you’re getting played a fiddle sonny. I have multiple buddies here that get a Royal giggle outta me forcing you to show your hand. You’re silly and fun to bate. That is all.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe your statement was “While there’s still time”. Indicating that I am old.

Then you make some reference to the two of us sharing a room. Indicating a homosexual relationship.

You see Mr. Woke. You can’t play innocent when you insult people and call them names. Once it’s out there, it’s out there. But the mods here won’t touch it because the rules don’t apply to everyone. They only apply to a few.

The only liberal troll here is you. You come and play smart and coy. Swoop into threads attending to show your woke sense of coolness. Meanwhile you’re getting played a fiddle sonny. I have multiple buddies here that get a Royal giggle outta me forcing you to show your hand. You’re silly and fun to bate. That is all.
You sure are smart... Totally missed the point that there's a lifecycle for an opportunity in place of making it all about you. Quite the liberal move. you could be cashing in the opportunity while there such high pro-Henry sentiment, but nope... You want the attention like a teen on Insta.

Same thing on the room... You took it how you wanted... All about you.

I could easily think of several names for you, but unlike your buddy/bff whatever he is I'm not letting them fly. If he had self control and half a brain to listen to his warnings we'd never be here. I'll save my warning points for when they're worth it. The mods don't give me passes ... The two non expiring  ones on my record can attest to that.

You can toss all the tucker approved buzzwords you want at me too "sonny", no sweat off my back... You're nothing more than entertainment for me. Ephemeral entertainment at that as should you drop off the earth I wouldnt know to miss you. Maybe your circle jerk of buddies you reference might, so good for you all.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sure are smart... Totally missed the point that there's a lifecycle for an opportunity in place of making it all about you. Quite the liberal move. you could be cashing in the opportunity while there such high pro-Henry sentiment, but nope... You want the attention like a teen on Insta.

Same thing on the room... You took it how you wanted... All about you.

I could easily think of several names for you, but unlike your buddy/bff whatever he is I'm not letting them fly. If he had self control and half a brain to listen to his warnings we'd never be here. I'll save my warning points for when they're worth it. The mods don't give me passes ... The two non expiring  ones on my record can attest to that.

You can toss all the tucker approved buzzwords you want at me too "sonny", no sweat off my back... You're nothing more than entertainment for me. Ephemeral entertainment at that as should you drop off the earth I wouldnt know to miss you. Maybe your circle jerk of buddies you reference might, so good for you all.
Goodness little troll did I touch a nerve? You wished me dead. Still played naively innocent, and once again referred to my sexual preference incorrectly. I sense some tension. Perhaps you need another nap.

Fun being trolled isn’t it? I’ll Make you deal. You leave my thread and don’t come back, and I’ll stop doing everything I can to make you all hot and cranky. I’ll just let this thread die a death it should have died 15 pages ago. Deal?

Otherwise I am gonna keep trolling you until you finally wear completely out.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodness little troll did I touch a nerve? You wished me dead. Still played naively innocent, and once again referred to my sexual preference incorrectly. I sense some tension. Perhaps you need another nap.

Fun being trolled isn’t it? I’ll Make you deal. You leave my thread and don’t come back, and I’ll stop doing everything I can to make you all hot and cranky. I’ll just let this thread die a death it should have died 15 pages ago. Deal?

Otherwise I am gonna keep trolling you until you finally wear completely out.
"Sonny" you did it again....unless you're mortal, you'll go at some point. That isn't wishing it, but it's reality, But you liberaled it to being soooooo much about you. Next you'll be offended I didn't use correct pronouns.

Take your "deal" and shove it ... I'll stay where I want, having as much fun as I want. Should you consider yourself trolling, you are half-rate at best, and I haven't got to play with a half-rate person since your BFF departed.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny the smartest folks don’t know when they are getting messed with. Anyway. Anyone agree that we should drop this thread? Or do we keep making our point a man that was accused of calling names and being a troll Abe deserves another opportunity to join us? Seems funny how the rules apply to him but not the rest of the members here. Just my opinion.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Sonny" you did it again....unless you're mortal, you'll go at some point. That isn't wishing it, but it's reality, But you liberaled it to being soooooo much about you. Next you'll be offended I didn't use correct pronouns.

Take your "deal" and shove it ... I'll stay where I want, having as much fun as I want. Should you consider yourself trolling, you are half-rate at best, and I haven't got to play with a half-rate person since your BFF departed.
Goodness ! I really did touch a nerve. You’re just all happy and giddy to get to continue our discussion.

Look “Sonny” here’s the deal. You are the type that has an overwhelming g need to be right. In this case you’re wrong. You can’t make personal attacks and expect grown ups to take you seriously. Comment all you like. Just show that keyboard commandos really are out there I’ll keep playing later. Right now I am tired. Gotta go catch on some other more important things. I’m sure you’ll comment. I’ll be back to greet you bright and early tomorrow.

How long do think we can keep this thread going? 25-30 pages? My post count is going up and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom