CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny the smartest folks don’t know when they are getting messed with. Anyway. Anyone agree that we should drop this thread? Or do we keep making our point a man that was accused of calling names and being a troll Abe deserves another opportunity to join us? Seems funny how the rules apply to him but not the rest of the members here. Just my opinion.
"Sonny" I don't care if you are messing with me. Let me repeat.

You. Are. Cheap. Entertainment.

And are you assuming my age????? That's the second time now. You called me "sonny" and then you use the words "growns ups". Are you attacking me? Should I do like you and @ all the mods???

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Sonny" I don't care if you are messing with me. Let me repeat.

You. Are. Cheap. Entertainment.

And are you assuming my age????? That's the second time now. You called me "sonny" and then you use the words "growns ups". Are you attacking me? Should I do like you and @ all the mods???
You forget that we have met friend. I assume nothing. I’m pretty sure I’ve got at least 20 years on you. Possibly more. I don’t have to assume when I have seen you with my own eyes.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bring him back already.....he IS part of this forum,...like it or not.

Some of you people have such thin skin....perhaps a new safe space,....maybe a gun free zone sign above your computer might help...when he comes back....

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Man, I haven't had this much fun since the pigs ate my little brother....

554C9876-1904-48EC-9E09-48040C5310D6.png

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10 pages in 7 hours?!?!?! 😳😬 Can someone give me the Cliff Notes?? I've been out living my life. 🤗😇😂

Wondered when you’d get in here! LOL! You were the one that made Ole Clay go off the deep in years ago! Haaaa! Had him skeered real bad! He wouldn’t even come in the bar with us if you remember! Poor guy!

I don’t remember, is this longer than the Post12 thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom