Colorado Becomes First State to End Marijuana Prohibition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's simple. Have the feds point out in the text of the Constitution the enumerated power to control what substance any of us wants to put into our bodies. Since it's not in the Constitution, then they have absolutely no say on the matter. Any federal law not made IN PURSUANCE of an enumerated power is null and void. It's reserved to the states and the people as per the Tenth Amendment. And as such the state has a duty to defend the rights of it's citizens against the federal government's unconstitutioal acts.

Truth. And on top of that, they cant stop an entire industry ready to go, not when the people realize how much better it is for them and their communities, no more kids just getting ahold of it, unless they take it from their parents or older bro.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Truth. And on top of that, they cant stop an entire industry ready to go, not when the people realize how much better it is for them and their communities, no more kids just getting ahold of it, unless they take it from their parents or older bro.

Yeah, that Tenth Amendment is a powerful thing. Last time it worked was 1861.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shall we say

ZH for 2016?

If only I had 500 million in offshore accounts like ol' Mittens, Or a bunch of foreign donors, but alas, I think I would be considered prime enemy #1 just like Ron Paul or any other politician who cant be bought to turn the other cheek as the constitution is shite upon.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. But buying your weed in Colorado affects Interstate Commerce because you could have bought your weed in Oklahoma although you didn't. Growing your own weed affects Interstate Commerce because you could have bought your weed from another grower.

Im sorry your logic and understanding, correct me if I am wrong, is that the people of colorado could or should have bought it from a state it is outlawed in? Thats not how that crap works! Its to control the flow of drugs from Colorado TO this state, because they are "illegal" federally. Your logic does not compute with logic, system freaking error.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that Tenth Amendment is a powerful thing. Last time it worked was 1861.

Last time it worked was LAST night when Colorado and Washington unanimously voted to change the lies into a positive industry, just wait, I would LOVE to see the agency known as the DEA (Draconian Enforcement Agency) who steals opium/heroin, and marijuana in Afghanistan and redistributes it to fund the CIA and themselves, with their 5,500 strong agency beat 2 freaking states, I for a fact would welcome them on to my property, and would loooooove to be raided, as since it is LEGAL I will have crop insurance, I will clean the hell up.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So many courts have abused it that I suspect it needs clear restrictions.

It's all in the interpretation...

The Constitution is a written instrument. As such, its meaning does not alter. That which it meant when it was adopted, it means now.
South Carolina v. United States, 199 U.S. 437, 448 (1905).

"It is literally true that the U.S. Supreme Court has entirely liberated itself from the text of the Constitution."
- US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570, 128 S. Ct.
2783, 2788 (2008) (quoting United States v. Sprague,
282 U.S. 716, 731 (1931)). “Constitutional rights are
enshrined with the scope they were understood to
have when the people adopted them, whether or not
future legislatures or (yes) even future judges think
that scope too broad.”
Id. at 2821.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time it worked was LAST night when Colorado and Washington unanimously voted to change the lies into a positive industry, just wait, I would LOVE to see the agency known as the DEA (Draconian Enforcement Agency) who steals opium/heroin, and marijuana in Afghanistan and redistributes it to fund the CIA and themselves, with their 5,500 strong agency beat 2 freaking states, I for a fact would welcome them on to my property, and would loooooove to be raided, as since it is LEGAL I will have crop insurance, I will clean the hell up.

Yeah, OK. Let me know how that works when the Union troops appear to explain it Mr. Lee. BTW, I think that crop insurance is a federal program.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sorry your logic and understanding, correct me if I am wrong, is that the people of colorado could or should have bought it from a state it is outlawed in? Thats not how that crap works! Its to control the flow of drugs from Colorado TO this state, because they are "illegal" federally. Your logic does not compute with logic, system freaking error.

Gonzales v. Raich, 545 U.S. 1 (2005) applied the Interstate Commerce doctrine from Wickard v. Filburn, 317 U.S. 111 (1942) to the black market. According to the SCOTUS, Congress has the power to regulate the black market through the Interstate Commerce Clause.

Latest posts

Top Bottom