Dating help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How long to wait?

• Be up front while talking

Votes: 45 69.2%
  • On first date?

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 2nd date or after?

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you guys call women conniving bitches ... :rolleyes2
i would never call a woman that. maybe a few choice words from time to time but not unless deserved. heard the "you're so great why can't i find a guy like you" line enough times to become a bit cold hearted. If more women were awesome like you BadgeBunny life would be so much better . My last date got mad that i still open doors for women.:screwy:

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhhh ... but she was HONEST with you. Only thing I'd have done different that she did was pay my own way ... BUT you gotta admit at least she told you UPFRONT now and not 10 dates down the line.

Of course, since she's been honest you know have options in front of you:

1. Take it for what it is and be friends with her. (Maybe friends with bennies down the line); or
2. Cut your losses and move on to the next whore ...

I'm guessing you might still be a little too angry with the ex- to be dating seriously ...

I'm not angry with the ex she left not me she never got over her ex BF. I'm better now that she is gone. I'm happier without her honestly.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i would never call a woman that. maybe a few choice words from time to time but not unless deserved. heard the "you're so great why can't i find a guy like you" line enough times to become a bit cold hearted. If more women were awesome like you BadgeBunny life would be so much better . My last date got mad that i still open doors for women.:screwy:

I'm pretty sure GC would tell you I'm not the catch I seem to be. Everyonceinawhile I will act just like a damned girl ... and everyonceinawhile he will act like a Grade A SOB ... stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason! ;) I think I only said the "friend" line to one guy and ... well ... dammit, it just happened to be true. I ran into him years later as was ever so thankful I didn't try to make it work with him -- I swear he had like a baker's dozen worth of kids and his poor wife looked like she had been rode hard and put up wet ... AND no offense to the more religious among us but he was some Grand Poo-bah of a small, home-grown kinda church -- the kind they play with rattlesnakes at ...

Seriously ... But he did have a really good job at the post office!! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom