Daylight Savings Time ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hate the time changing concept. i say pick one and lock in, or change it by half an hour and lock it to give some ground both ways... but i think its an outdated and pointless concept. for that matter i would love nothing more than to have a single one world clock. no matter where you are, its the same damn time. if that means you wake up at 4:22pm to go to work at day break; that is just the numbers you get used it. lock in a set time and end the mess. I think its stupid to have to change every clock in the house, and be extra careful about when to do it so i am not showing up at the wrong time for work twice a year....

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It works for me all the way around. Im a natural born vampire so I like the extra hour of darkness we have in the spring and summer mornings, gives me a little more TV time or whatever until its time to crawl into the coffin and get some sleep. The extra daylight later in the evenings doesnt bother me, its nice to have a little more daylight to get stuff done outside. When Im at our other place up in northern California I like to watch the sunsets go down over the mountains from my porch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom