Death Penalty - Execution method poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Death Penalty Method Choice

• Lethal Injection

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Electrocution

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Gas Chamber

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Firing Squad

Votes: 33 22.1%
  • Hanging

Votes: 49 32.9%
  • Other (Leave Comment)

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Life Sentence Only - Don't Support Death Penalty

Votes: 20 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember though that there's no going back once you've executed someone. You can't say, "Oops, sorry about the prosecutorial misconduct and wrongful conviction. Here's your life back."

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I support the death penalty but didn't vote simply because the method of death really doesn't matter to me. I've served on a jury that gave a guy the death penalty and I can say from first hand experience that it's harder than most people think..To say how you feel is a lot different than actually voting to kill someone. It's something that laid on my mind for several weeks and then returned the day he was put to death. I still remember the feeling and will never serve on another murder trial.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I support the death penalty but didn't vote simply because the method of death really doesn't matter to me. I've served on a jury that gave a guy the death penalty and I can say from first hand experience that it's harder than most people think..To say how you feel is a lot different than actually voting to kill someone. It's something that laid on my mind for several weeks and then returned the day he was put to death. I still remember the feeling and will never serve on another murder trial.

I respect the fact you did your duty for your fellow citizens.

Remember though that there's no going back once you've executed someone. You can't say, "Oops, sorry about the prosecutorial misconduct and wrongful conviction. Here's your life back."

Yes, the defendant should definitely get due process. He should be duly tried, and if convicted duly heard on appeal, and if the conviction is affirmed, he should be duly hanged.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a supporter of the death penalty but there has to be a high standard for capital punishment. Hard physical evidence, confession, multiple eyewitnesses, etc. None of the wife disappears so the husband must be guilty because the investigators have no clue kind of business. Cases that are open and shut should be expedited to reduce costs and usher closure to the victims family.

As for method, I am perfectly fine with lethal injection. Recently, they have had trouble sourcing the drug "approved" by the courts. As far as I know, there is plenty of suitable drugs at every vet office in the state.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hang them once a month. Just like in the old days. Let families bring a picnic lunch and show the kids what happens to people who hurt others.

JB, doesn't seem to care, with this type of human scum.....let's party and have some qualified member throw a lever and or do some shooting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom