Driver intentionally hits passing motorcycle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next time I see a man lead his wife across the street by her hand when the Don't Walk sign is on, I'm gunning it straight for her.

I never understood why people get so mad at minor traffic violations by gearheads. That's not the threat on the roads.

I'd be facing an assault charge if I was on scene. My feet are slow and my ground game sucks, but I bet I could beat the dogshit out of Grandpa Jones there. Poor woman.

You must be crazy. The bike crossed a double yellow line moving at the speed of sound, Grandpa Jones had every right to swerve into the bike to teach him a lesson. Don't ride your motorcycle on my road.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The comments may not prove intent, but they support the argument that he acted maliciously. His comments to the press won't play well for him either. "I apologize to the passenger but not the driver"

With any luck, the old man will be imprisoned for several years.

"I apologize to the passenger but not the driver (since there wouldn't have been any problem if not for his illegal attempt to pass) ... that's what I meant when I said 'I don't care' at the scene, too."

All there has to be is a "reasonable doubt" that he did it on purpose and he walks. I'm not defending the guy, I'm just critical of the increasing inability of our "legal" system to do "justice" in many/most cases.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoops.... already been posted.

Aggrevated assault charge.

Two of them. That's a possible 40 years. Good riddance.

It's not the driver's job to "teach any other driver a lesson" in safe driving. The "ramifications" of said "lesson" are way out of line with what the biker did. The bike rider wasn't doing anything dangerous, the road ahead was clear and he could have passed safely easily. That's the thing with bikes today, they can pass in a far shorter distance than the double yellow lines are calculated for. I hope this puke gets the max and they run consecutive.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I apologize to the passenger but not the driver (since there wouldn't have been any problem if not for his illegal attempt to pass) ... that's what I meant when I said 'I don't care' at the scene, too."

All there has to be is a "reasonable doubt" that he did it on purpose and he walks. I'm not defending the guy, I'm just critical of the increasing inability of our "legal" system to do "justice" in many/most cases.

You're shittin me right?

There is no reasonable doubt, none. Based on the video immediately following the incident, in his own words of not caring, his malicious is obvious. Then, he talked to the media and expressed no remorse for his actions. No reasonable doubt whatsoever.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You must be crazy. The bike crossed a double yellow line moving at the speed of sound, Grandpa Jones had every right to swerve into the bike to teach him a lesson. Don't ride your motorcycle on my road.

Errr, what?
So you think it's ok to escalate a traffic offense - and intentionally endanger lives? ...for the sake of 'teaching' someone a lesson?
Did I misread your statement?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Grandpa Jones slowed from 60 to 40 suddenly and without cause.
2. The road was clear and the pass was not a danger to anyone on the road.
3. The bike rider back not exceeded the 65 MPH speed limit, up to the point of making the pass.
4. The bike was goings 65, when idiot grandpa purposely slowed and again, when he purposely swerved, across the double yellow, and rammed a bike with a car.

This is road rage retaliation and idiot grandpa is lucky he didn't kill that girl or both of them or caused a major crash with both .c?are and both ,bikes. He is extremely lucky the second biker didn't beat the ,shiite out of him.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just for the sake of accuracy ... "Sanders (the biker) was cited at the scene for passing in a no-pass zone and for driving with an invalid license."

Regardless of what any/all of us may think, it could be tough to prove the cage driver swerved on purpose; there's any number of reasons he might have done so and his "I don't care" comment(s) don't prove intent.

The first early reports I received, he was not ticketed.

Having a video of idiot grandpa swerving suddenly, across the double yellow speaks volumes to intent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom