Fake security camears?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get the best camera's you can get, you can have 960H cams with a ****** image sensor and won't be able to ID a persons face 10 feet away because the image quality is so crappy. 4 1080p 2mp POE camera's and a TB NVR is going to set you back a grand or more easily. Buy cheap **** get cheap results. The camera that covers my driveway has a high enough resolution I can zoom in on the license plate of my neighbors car in their driveway and still make out the plate.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just last week they showed a daytime burglary in Tulsa with the 2 perps coming right up to the front door, looking at the camera, knocking, looking around, getting no answer, then they kicked the door in and quickly went in and grabbed a couple of big TVs and took off. In the background the camera showed another car near the house circling that appeared to be their lookout. These people are pretty brazen. Appears they dont care if theyre on camera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom