Fake security camears?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a fake dome camera purchased on ebay for less than $5.00. You are supposed to instal a battery and a red light blinks. Don't do that and it looks real when mounted under the eaves. It is too high to really get a good look at.

I just purchased a real camera for the inside of the house and bought a Y-Cam. Includes 7 day cloud storage. VERY EASY to set up, even I could do it. They start around $180 and go up but I watched ebay for a while and bought one for $129. Worth every penny....

Stephen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lorex-8...stem/6540018.p?id=1219222224380&skuId=6540018
I got one of these and 4 extra cameras, cover the whole house (3,500sf)and the garage. All wireless and not too hard to hook up. I can view it on the 60" tv in the living room or in the bedroom or anywhere with internet enable device.
Only wish the night vision were a little better,and wireless range could be a little stronger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom