Fallon, Inhofe and Cole...Vote em Out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blanket Rep/Dem or incumbent/newbie voting isn't responsible voting IMO.

Not so fast. Time after time we have seen what look to be completely normal people get elected and toe the party line after only a week or two in office. That is reason enough to vote for the party that most closely represents one's ideals. I don't usually check the straight-party checkbox but the result would have usually been the same.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Not so fast. Time after time we have seen what look to be completely normal people get elected and toe the party line after only a week or two in office. That is reason enough to vote for the party that most closely represents one's ideals. I don't usually check the straight-party checkbox but the result would have usually been the same.

I don't understand your reply to my post. I said IMO it's not responsible to straight party vote, or vote for all the incumbents, or just to blindly vote them all out.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blanket Rep/Dem or incumbent/newbie voting isn't responsible voting IMO.

The straight ticket option should be eliminated. If you are too damn lazy to fill out each box then you have no business voting. On second thought maybe they should keep it on but alter the counting machines to throw out each ballot that was straight ticket......

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was trying to say straight-party voting is not necessarily irresponsible. Blind I will 100% agree with you on.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I was trying to say straight-party voting is not necessarily irresponsible. Blind I will 100% agree with you on.

Agreed except for the chance that people only use the straight party voting to save time in the ballot booth..........which I know for a fact happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom