FF to 5:55 in the video to see what the left thinks is normal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If society devalues life in one way, it will grow to devalue life in general. If this video and the lack of outrage doesn't prove that axiom true, then nothing ever will.

I'm in my 50's. I fully expect that if, in my mid 70's I become ill, I will be allowed to die by this society as opposed to "wasting" money on healing me.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might as well watch a child snuff film....this is no different.

Kinda destroys the 'ol "Life begins at birth" argument, doesn't it?...He was way more then a mass of tissue!

One other thing while I'm ranting....A mother can legally have an abortion any time...but if she gets shot in the stomach, the shooter is charged with a double murder?
Someone please explain to this dumb genuine Hillbilly how this works.

I plan to shake this fellows hand someday and tell him how his few moments of life affected a great many people...and perhaps saved a good many lives.

God must have a loooot of patience.....I would have drug out the 160 lb hailstones a long time ago.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't watch... opened the page and saw the picture on the front and immediately closed it.

I understand why...but it is that exact reaction that allows this kind barabrism to continue openly in this nation. The aztecs used to slit their kids' throats on an altar, instead, liberals chose this as their form of child sacrifice. Who would donate to fund some huge ass billboards all over showing that picture and some text attacking those who support it? Someone needs to wake people up and put this "in their face" before it can change; we should have these billboards in every state!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand why...but it is that exact reaction that allows this kind barabrism to continue openly in this nation. The aztecs used to slit their kids' throats on an altar, instead, liberals chose this as their form of child sacrifice. Who would donate to fund some huge ass billboards all over showing that picture and some text attacking those who support it? Someone needs to wake people up and put this "in their face" before it can change; we should have these billboards in every state!

I think you're probably right... but I also think the odds of us getting any meaningful change in this nation is less than zero on this subject.

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't watch... opened the page and saw the picture on the front and immediately closed it.

I didn't watch it either; the text in the story was enough to ruin my day.

Surely OSA's Christian-skewering vigilante mob will be around shortly to discredit the source and defend Planned Parenthood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom