Finding tree stands on your property.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you guys do when you find a tree stand on your property? it seems like I have found more this year than I have in years so I normally cut them down and leave a note telling them that they are trespassing and they can leave their name and number at the location and I will contact them about getting it back and I have never heard back from anyone, until this week I finally had a guy leave his name and number along with a crybaby not about how he pays good money for this lease. So I called him and told him that he was 1/4 into my property and that he had to cross 2 of my fences to get to where his stand was and that I don't lease out my land but he also couldn't tell me who leased him the land so I don't know how I want to handle it.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yay! Free tree stand!!! I have guys trespassing all of the time, but you pretty much have to catch them in the act and call the Sherrif when you catch them.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found and kept at least 10 ground blinds and tree stands on my farms over the years, when I find one I usually just crawl up into and sit hoping the person that set it will show up, when they don't, I just take it down and take it with me.... Thank you trespassers very much! I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom