Food stamps no more.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never quite understood why Congress gets blamed for these shutdowns when it's actually the Prez that throws the tantrum refusing to sign unless it has everything in it just the way he wants it.

And its not a shutdown for Government employees. True some may not have to report to work, but they always get back pay. Union thang, so in reality the government never shuts down.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually they spent more shutting it down last time than if they hadn't. Sending units to keep people out of park type memorials because the government shut down sums up the ignorance of the whole process.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shut it down!! If someone can't stretch their food stamp benefits further it's their own faults. But when your able to buy liquor with them what do you expect. And whatever else you can buy. The people shouldn't have went out and had 50 kids.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure alcoholic beverages are on the forbidden list. Of course, I think soda, chips and many other things ought to be, as well, but not like anyone is going to listen to me...

Latest posts

Top Bottom